Copyright 2020 © GYMJET ECOMMERCE LLC. WWW.GYMJET.STORE.
How your data will be used
Your personal data will be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website, and for other purposes described in our site.
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or use our Platform. Additionally, when you request specific services in store, we may ask you to login to provide services that are then associated with your account (e.g. size, fit, preferences).
Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Companies in the GYMJET group, as sometimes different bits of our group are responsible for different activities
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
- Affiliates who help us reach out to potential new customers or promote our products on their websites
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
Keeping your information
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you continue to be an GYMJET customer and for as long as we are required to keep it to ensure we meet our legal requirements across the globe.
If you no longer wish to be a customer you can contact our Customer Care team and request that we close your account. However, we have a legal requirement to keep some of your personal data even after you have asked us to delete it. We will only keep what we absolutely need to, and only to make sure we can meet our legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions.
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products and services.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us. As a starting point, we have 30 days in which to respond to you. Our contact details are at contact us page.